Connee's Days

Friday, May 27, 2011

Wednesday Was Baked Steak Day

I was in Wal*mart the other day and they had fresh corn on the cob for 20 cents an ear.  Of course I had to buy some.....then I thought we should have baked steak with it...so I had to buy that too.  I bought a lot of both of them, so I could invite the family over.  I told Kelly, I was just going to buy Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes, because they are pretty good and easy.  She wouldn't have that...she decided she would buy potatoes and make them herself.  I thought she might do that.  I fixed french green beans too.  Jewel and Tiffany were the only ones that got to come from her family.  The older boys were at Don's and the twins were at school camp...primitive camp!  Bethany was at work...both jobs today...so I saved her a plate.  Kelly and Ben came.  Ben and Kelly are having some problems.  Ben will not try at school...he sleeps, doesn't listen, won't do his work...as a result he will not graduate from High School.  He is using bad language at school too.  Of course he can easily get his GED, but he is really making bad choices. Kelly says he needs to get a job and get out on his own...not live with her or family.  It makes me so sad....he still has hope, but he has made it so much harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home