Connee's Days

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cleaning House and New Goals

I'm still trying to put away all the things we brought home from our vacation....not new things...just things we packed.  Yuk...what a mess it makes when you unload the car. 
Also, I am making new life goals...lose weight...what's new?...and don't need the millions of expensive medications I have to take.
Well, I didn't get much done in cleaning.....
I did try to eat better but in retrospect I can see I ate too many carbs and shouldn't have eaten one and one half Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies.
I will try to do better tomorrow and maybe I will start writing down what I eat on Spark People.
I did go to the gym and spa...love the pool and hot tub....didn't like the exercise very well...actually didn't exercise much more than 10 or so minutes....I figured getting there today was pretty good.
As I said on FaceBook, that exercise made me feel like I was 100 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home