Connee's Days

Monday, July 03, 2006

I Hope I'm Not Getting Sick!

For three days now I have been having stomach pain when I eat anything and it seems to be getting quite noticeable. Also yesterday I had a stiff neck....thought it was the way I slept, but it hurts even worse today! And my throat feels a little sore. My bowels seem kind of loose too....hope I'm not getting diarrhea. For over a week, Mike has said that his stomach hurts and he usually tells told me this when he eats.... he also has said that he feels like his throat is starting to get sore....sounds like we have something doesn't it?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Carolyn or Connee said…

    Robyn
    Thanks for the information. I tried to find your blog and I couldn't find it. I thought I could click on your name and go to it but it didn't!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home