Connee's Days

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our September Trip to Pensacola!





My Mother-in-law has been very ill and we wanted to go see her; so we made an unexpected trip to Pensacola. We have never been able to go to Pensacola in September because I have alway had to teach. I was thrilled with the way the weather was still great amd how there was no traffic at the beach and at the amount of shells I found. We went to the beach last Wednesday and the water was calm and beautiful but the Ocean was full of big shells. I never find any big shells on Pensacola Beach and look at the beautiful ones I found. I'm going to show a picture of the typical shell find at this Beach and then the whopping amount that I found in one day in September.
I will add to this post when I get more time.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Connee, it was beautiful and the weather was cooler last week!! You picked a great time to go to the beach. I hope your mother-in-law is going to get better. I'll have some more pictures up this week of what I saw at the beach at sunset last Friday.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Connee, I saw you post over at my site and just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry about your mother-in-law. I know you'll always carry those good memories of spending time with her and going to beach forever. I hope in the midst of all you have to do while you are in town, that you get to go to the beach at point. It's a wonderful place to sit and think of all the memories of the years.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Davis Files 7081 said…

    Wow! You DID find a lot of shells! We don't find very many at all over here in Oahu. You look like you were enjoying yourself. Thanks for the comment on our blog, maybe we'll see you here one day! Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home