Connee's Days

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We did go to Hawaii

We had a wonderful time in Hawaii. We were there 19 days and time just flew by. We didn’t get to do everything we wanted to do….guess we’ll have to go back soon. We went with my husband’s brother and his wife and we all got along so well.
First we went to Maui and stayed in a Condo called the Maui Banyon. I did have one bad thing happen. I have lost weight, since I found out I had diabetes in November. While I was snorkeling and diving, my wedding band came off. We couldn’t find it. I felt really bad about it. So my husband took me to Maui Divers Jewelers and bought me a new one. In fact he bought me two. One looks a little like the one I lost and the other one is much fancier. The sales girl was so nice. She served us fancy chocolates and drinks while we were deciding which one or ones we wanted. We had a special picture made of us on Waikiki Beach with my new ring. I found a beautiful embroidered white Island dress with cutouts in the material and he bought a really beautiful aqua Aloha Shirt with motorcycles, surfboards, and those old fashioned paneled cars called Woodys. I felt like a bride again. It made a really sad time much happier! We did something special everyday. See Connee's Vacation blog to learn more about our trip on the Islands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home