Connee's Days

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What Were We Thinking?

5/24/2011
Today we bought a weed eater, six big burning bushes, and three cute little plants.  What were we thinking?  Who did we think was going to use the weed eater, dig the holes for the bushes, and plant those cute little plants? 





Also what about planting the eight Star Gazer Lillies Kelly and Bethany gave me for Mother's Day?   Bethany did go with us to buy the bushes, go to the Happy Rose Restaurant for a Chinese Buffet,




 and she did help plant the bushes too (with a little encouragement from Grandpa). 

Then she took off for parts unknown with the comment that, "for some reason this was not too much fun".  Mike told her that was all part of being a home owner....she will probably never want to own a home.  I'll put some pictures in tomorrow....right now I'm just too tired.
Remember the PussyWillow Tree?

Well look at it now...it was about nine feet high and the branches broke it off to a stub.  It is growing lots of branches...I wanted to trim it down a lot but was afraid I would kill it....Nature did it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home