Connee's Days

Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Fishing Trip

Donna and Johnny have been checking on a fishing trip for us and they found one.....a small party boat that holds 30 or 40 people.  We had to be there at 7:45am....not an easy thing for me...I don't like to get up before 9:00am, much less be ready and gone by 7:15am.







There were a lot of people there and all fishing except Donna and me...we were riders.  The water was a little rough and that made the boat kind of rocking...I liked it, but some people were getting sea sick...not me.  Johnny caught all the fish in our group....he got three that he could keep and about 4 he had to throw back, either too small, or not in season for them. 

I did not get a bite...but had fun!

Mike and Johnny

Here he is hauling a big one in!




Everyone had a pretty good time and the Donna and Johnny may want to go out again.  It was $65 for fishing and $30 for riders.  While we were getting our fish cleaned, Mike heard a man say, "I never believed I would pay $145 to get fish for our dinner." 

It was $3.00 a pound to get them cleaned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home