Connee's Days

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yoga Day 2

This morning was my second Yoga class.  It seemed easier this time....I kind of liked it.  No music though......I missed that.  Donna and Johnny took me there because my Mike went to Mike Rawes' farm to work on his motorcycle trailer.  Donna and Johnny dropped me off and went to the mail box.  They made a miss turn and found a lovely Live Oak Housing area of beautiful big homes.  Then we stopped for lunch and wanted to get soup and sandwiches at Bella Luna Restaurant.  It was very good...we will probably go there again.  I had half of the Steak & and Cheese Sandwich and the best big salad with just everything in it.
Mike was gone longer then he expected to be.  When he got back, we all went on a walk on the beach...picked up a few shells and lots of feathers....pretty soon I'll have enough feathers so I will know what kind of bird it is...Pelican or Great Blue Heron.
Mike spent the whole evening trying to registrar for Medco....thanks to them for unlinking our account....boy is he a grouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home