Connee's Days

Monday, January 23, 2012

Food Is Way Too Much A Part Of Our Day

This morning we went back to the restaurent, Road Kill...it was baked pork chops day.  Donna and I both love pork chops. We met Mike Rawes and Paul Bowen there.  It was a good buffet.  Everyone wanted to go to the used bookstore in Folley but I saw a store called Jan's Art Studio down the street.  So I went there to see if they had watercolor classes.  It was a very cool store.  They have an open art day every Thursday....guess who will be there next Thursday.  They had the prettiest necklaces made out of threads with tiny squares of ribbon....they are really light and have a bead to make them adjustable...longer or shorter.  I think they are called Stained Glass Necklaces.  They had lots of beautiful original paintings....oil,acrylic, and watercolor. The pottery pieces there were made by a man called Rhett Butler....can you imagine.  He actually digs up his own clay and makes beautiful pieces.....beautiful colors....I think the owner says he doesn't even used a potter's wheel.  He puts lovely quotes on the back of each piece.
Then we went to the outlet mall again to find some workout clothes.....Donna and I both got some....after all we have to look beautiful at the gym.  The boys bought some shorts and shirts in their stores.  I also found the coolest knife at the Case Knife Store.



It is so cool...lime green...blade, handle, cover and all.  Kuhn Rikon is the brand.....very, very sharp...I need it here too...all of the knives in the Condo won't cut butter.
We came back to our Condos and had clean out the fridge day.....we ate all the leftovers.  I love leftovers.
Before we went to bed Mike, Paul, and I went to the pool and hot tub.  What a way to end a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home