Connee's Days

Friday, January 13, 2012

Movie Day

I'm still sick...not sure if it is a cold or allergies.  I decided not to go to the gym today.  I slept in while the others went and worked out.  Later we went to Lambert's Cafe,



Home of the "throwed rolls".



and then to a movie....Tinker, tailer, Soldier, Spy...and it was terrible.  All of us slept a little through some of it.  No one really liked it.
We stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a digital scales.  I hate it when I can't weigh myself.  If I have gained weight, it is only about a pound.
Lynn and I have been painting with watercolors a little today.  Lynn started a Pelican picture and I started a seascape....showing sea grass, white sand, and the emerald green water.
Mike, Bill, and I went down to enjoy the pool and hot tub.  Mike and Bill used the steam room and sauna. 
We met a lady from WV who is here with her boyfriend and she says she is bored.  Her boyfriend only wants to watch TV.  We told her some things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home