Connee's Days

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yoga Class Today

We went out shelling this morning right in front of the Condo...just got some little shells.  Johnny took his shell rake and pulled in some from the floor of the Gulf.  While I was busy finding shells a big bird sneaked right up behind me and was really watching me.  Johnny was getting about one Sand flea in each scoop.  Johnny threw him one and the bird was very happy.  I took lots of pictures of him.
At 11:00am I had my first Yoga class.  It was fun...lots of balancing and flexibility practice, stretching and mind quieting exercises.  I think I will try it again soon.
For lunch we went to the Grape Express and had the Big Bad Roast Sandwich.  When we got back to the condo they were having trouble with the elevators....thank goodness we are only on the 4th floor....Donna and Johnny are on the 14th.
I am catching a cold or have allergies...runny nose and eyes; so I needed to take a nap.
After I woke up I fixed left over BBQ and baked beans with Carmel apple salad.  Donna and Johnny didn't come down because they were afraid they would get here and the elevator wouldn't work when they wanted to go back up to their room.  So then they called and wanted us to come up to their Condo to have cookies, ice cream, and Key Lime Tarts.  Guess they thought that we could walk back easier than them if the elevator quit working.  Anyway, we didn't have a problem and the cookies and tarts were good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home