Connee's Days

Friday, January 06, 2012

Our First Friday in 2012....Alabama

We had a fun motorcycle ride this morning. We rode to Ft. Morgan....it is along Mobile Bay. The water wasn't near as pretty as the Gulf is but it was a nice ride. We were looking for areas that have big sea shells. We found lots of broken ones but no whole ones. But I didn't walk very far, so if I would have walked further maybe I would have found some. We'll look again later.
When we got home I decided to take a walk on our beach in front of the condo.  It seems like I am seeing lots more people walking and shelling out there.  I found lots of tiny and small shells, but not very many of the bigger or medium sized ones.  On the way back, I saw Johnny waving at me from our deck, so I went on up. 
We visited a little while and pretty soon Johnny said, "There are a pair of foxes out on the beach!" 





Can you see them both here?
We couldn't believe it, but they there trotting along the water and over in the dunes.  I even got pictures.  Never heard of foxes at the ocean before.  They came around from the front of our condo and went down to the water and then down towards the pier and then back to the side of our condo and over into the bushes by the parking lot.  We couldn't see where they went after that.
After that we got ready to met Mike Rauses (I might have spelled his name wrong) and his wife for dinner at Ivey's.  We had a good time and a good meal.  We stayed so long at the restaurant, that I'm surprised they didn't kick us out.  I'm excited because my sister Lynn and her husband Bill, are leaving tomorrow to come see us here at the Condo.  They will get here on Sunday afternoon.
We will all have great fun together.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home