Connee's Days

Monday, January 09, 2012

Sightseeing In Florida

Today all six of us hopped in the van and went over to Pensacola and went sightseeing  along the Gulf.  In Pensacola we stopped at the Krispy Kream donuts and got hot donuts and hot chocolate. It was pretty good and I'm sure there weren't any calories.   It was kind of cloudy so the water wasn't as pretty as it usually is along there.  We drove down to Navarre, Ft. Walton, and Destin.  We stopped at a little beach near Navarre and pick up some very pretty shells.  Lynn's beaches in Delaware do not have very many shells, so she was very happy.  We also stopped at a Shell Shop and the Goodwill Thrift Store.  I bought a few shells and Lynn bought some and she found the large shell that is in her wallpaper...she was very happy to find that.  Johnny found a yoga pad for me at the Goodwill....I was pretty happy about that since I am going to take my first Yoga class tomorrow.  We ate at Red Lobster...I had Maine Lobster...just love Lobster...don't you?
When we got home to the Condo, Donna and the guys went to the gym and then we all went to the pool and hot tub except for Lynn...she says tomorrow for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home