Connee's Days

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sea Shelling Day! Am I Getting Sick?

Today we got up early again and went out to find sea shells.  First we went to Ft. Morgan, then to Pensacola, then Navarre, and then Fort Pickins.  We found a few good ones but not very many big ones and none of the big ones we expected to find.  We drove around from beach to beach all day.  We ate out lunch at Grape Express and dinner at Smokey's.  When we got home the boys went to the steam room and sauna and I went down to the hot tub with them.
I bet I have sneezed at least 50 times today.  My eyes are watering and my nose is constantly running.  I don't have a fever and I feel OK, but I don't look or sound good.  I wonder if it is a cold or allergies?  I usually don't have problem with allergies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home