Connee's Days

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beautiful Day At Royal Palms

Yesterday we went to the mall in Pensacola....it was fun.  I got some eye cream from Estee Lauder.  I hope it helps....my eyes look horrible.  I also found the really dark blue jeans I tried to buy in Toledo.  They are called Ruby Road.  I couldn't buy them there because they didn't have my size.  They didn't have my size here either, so I tried on a size smaller and guess what....they fit great...even kind of roomy. 
Today was such a nice day.  The weather was fantastic....in the 70's and after I woke up, I spent some very pleasant time out on the deck....getting some sun and listening to the waves.  It was so nice that we went for a walk on the beach, down to the fishing pier.  I picked up some sea weed, shells, and bird feathers.  I think I will decorate a piece of drift wood.
Then we went to the pool and hot tub.  Everyday we meet some new interesting people there also renting condos here.  Donna and Johnny laid in the sun on their deck and then they came to the pool and tub too.
Then we decided we would get dressed and go to Doc's for dinner.



 I ordered Red Royal Shrimp and was quite surprised when I saw the head was still on the shrimp.  The waitress took them all off for me....thank goodness, I didn't like looking at the heads and eyes.
We went to a movie....The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo....



and surprise...it was good.  I hated the book....too hard to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home