Connee's Days

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gym Day And Just Messing Around In Gulf Shores

Today we went to the gym....it has been a while since I have been able to go....remember I was a little sick.  Today, Johnny says he is sick and he and Donna took the day off from the gym.  After the gym we went looking for some houses that will take dogs that Lynn found on the Internet....couldn't see them inside but liked the outside of them.  Maybe they will come down to Alabama for next January 2013.  We found lots of pelicans on the Bayside and we stopped and took pictures.





 They are so pretty.(watercolor examples for us)  We had to come quickly to see the Ravens play the Huston Texans.....Ravens won....Lynn and Bill were very happy, but said the Ravens did not play their best game.  During the game I painted with watercolors a little.  I finished my Ocean Beach scene and started one of the Royal Palms Condo in my new handmade watercolor paper book, that I got for Christmas.  I am only going to put things in this book that make me happy.
We decided on Mexican food tonigh,t so we went to Tequilas, a close by restaurant.  It was pretty good.
Mike and Bill went to the condo sauna and steam room.  At 7:17pm, I met them at the pool and hot tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home