Connee's Days

Friday, February 10, 2012

Yoga And Art

I missed two yoga classes and one art class but I have still been painting at home and going a little to the gym....we have to get going to the gym better.  Donna has really kept up on it and is doing a great job....good for her and Johnny!
I did go to an art class yesterday.  I tried painting the Pelican card picture that I have.  It was fun and it turned out OK but it sure is easier to used watercolor pencils than the tube paints.  Jan, the teacher, says a lot of the problems are because my paper is student paper and it doesn't work well like real good watercolor paper.  So guess who bought good paper....yep, me!  It comes in a great big sheet like poster board and you tear it to the size you want.  Can't wait to try it.
We have gone to several movies....a couple of days ago we went to Haywire....I liked it.
A couple of weeks ago a man in one of the condos here had a stroke and died.  He was 82.  Today, there was some excitement going on....I don't know what it was but there was a fire truck and two police cars here.  I think Steve the guard will be able to tell us what it was tonight when we go to the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home