Connee's Days

Friday, January 27, 2012

Belated Birthday For Donna

We slept in until 11:00am and then jumped up very quickly and dressed to go to the gym.  After that we had plans to go a restaurant called Grazie, for Donna's birthday....a few days late. It was very good, however more expensive than we usually pay for meals.  Everyone got different meals and we all loved them. 
Going home I saw a Pelican Art Gallery.  Donna turned around and we all went in.  It was so nice and had so many things, I know Lynn would have loved it.  I have to take her there next year.  Mike found some lovely silver pendants....kind of casual ones the reminds you of the ocean.  I couldn't decide which one I wanted so Mike said,  "buy all three and I did!" The clerk said they are almost 99% silver....not sterling silver, so they will never tarnish.  I had never heard of that and they were $45 or less, so I think I got a great deal.  When we left, Donna said, "why did you buy them all...I wanted one".  that wasn't very nice of me on her birthday was it?  I hope they get some more in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home