Connee's Days

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What An Exciting August I Have Had!

I have traveled from Michigan to the West Coast of the USA, then home to Michigan and then to the East Coast of the USA all in the month of August 2011.  What a great time I have had.   We went to San Francisco and then up the Coast to Oregon and Seattle with my brother Steve and his wife Cathy.  The scenery was breath-taking  we got lots of pictures...check out my vacation blog.  Then we were home for two days and Mike, Kelly, Ben, and I drove to Virginia to see my sister Donna and her husband Johnny.  We had a great time there....love the mountains.  After that we headed to Delaware to visit my sister Lynn and her husband Bill and son Christopher.  What fun we had there with more of the family also visiting there.  Boy did we have that Farrel house full to the brim.  We hunted sea glass, Cape May Diamonds, swam in the Ocean, shopped, went to the boardwalk, experienced an Earthquake, and got chased home by Hurricane Irene.  This was a vacation we will never forget.
check out my vacation blog to get specifics... http://conneesvacations.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home