Connee's Days

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Visitors Are Coming.....Yeah!

I am so excited, my sister Donna and her husband Johnny are coming to see me this weekend. Donna and Johnny are from Virginia. I can't wait. I am going to make a list of restaurants and things we can do and they can choose.
I am busy sprucing up the house and even bought a new air conditioner for the front bedroom....the old one wasn't working very well. We also put up a stair rail on the stairs going to the second floor...


those stair are really narrow...we have needed that rail for quite a while.
I made a beautiful butterfly quit a while ago and have never used it....they are going to get to be the first to use it.







Of course this is the room my granddaughter Bethany sleeps in and she has her on touches with her posters on the wall. 


 The Madd Hatter in Alice in Wonderland....scary isn't it?

Mike made his famous Spaghetti and meatballs and his famous Spicy Salad Dressing.  Jewel and her family brought tons of great cookies and Kelly and Ben brought the Best Salad....great meal...love when the family gets together.  We were having such a good time I forgot to take pictures...maybe I will remember Sunday when we make Hot Dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home