Connee's Days

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kelly The Teacher....Jewel The Nurse

I am feeling a little jealous. "Kelly just won Teacher of the Year" award in Adrian Public Schools.  I was a teacher there too and I didn't win a teacher of the year award.  I don't think they had them when I was teaching, but it still isn't fair....I want an award too.  Every where we go...whether it is the mall, grocery store, hospital or wherever and people find out that Kelly and Jewel are my daughters they tell me what a wonderful teacher and nurse they are.  They all want their family to be in Kelly's class and if they are sick they want only Jewel for their nurse.  That makes me proud but what about me?  I think I should get an award for "Retired Teacher of the Year"!  After all I taught for 37 and 1/2 years!  Where's my award?

I'm just trying to be funny.....I am so very proud of both of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home